Thursday, November 29, 2007

Local seattle-ite sounds like johnny cash!!!

Did any of you see this on the news? Pretty cool...kids only 15 and has a really good voice. Even has a mypace page. I guess he was on Good Morning America this morning...so even some of you NON WA people might have seen it.

Check out his mypaceto hear his voice. The only video I could find was kinda crappy...so you'll have to visit the mypace page.

Do it now...the power of the great compels you!!!

Edit: 11/30/2007
Found another mypace page that has a song he wrote himself rather than a 'cover song' for Cash. I also found a pretty informative article in the Seattle Weekly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know I have to go check it out- if a man is going to write a blog about it, you gotta at least go listen so here I goes!

Anonymous said...

I tried but I think my speakers are broken because I can't get any sound. Im going to keep trying to figure it out tho because I listen to Pandora every day. They have lots of great stuff to say about him tho and we are going to Pike place probably on Monday. My sis in law has a nephew here who is visiting from Colorado but he was in the Ventura mission. I asked him if he knew Christopher and he of course was super happy to say yes, and that he was his zone leader, that he loved him a ton that he knew all of alfred's family because they lived in thousand oaks which is in his mission. cool huh? His name is Justin Day.

rubberbucketsaysso said...

Intelesting... I can't say I remember any Johnny Cash original songs, but I do find it way weird that a fifteen year old can sing that well... and deep...