Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another interview coming up!

Well spoke with the manager from another team today...kind of an informal interview. He said afterwards he was excited to see if I would work out for his team and asked if I would like to go through an interview loop for his team.
I would be dumb if I didn't accept...plus it sound like a cool change of pace. It is a similar job in most aspects related to the actual process...but is different in who we support.
Rather than publisher facing it is advertiser facing...there is a possibility I would still over lap with my current team..at least for a while.
I guess the interview will be later this week or early next week. Will try and keep you updated.

The last position went to the other guy I was up against..I don't begrudge him anything as he is a very intelligent guy and some one that I trust to have our backs.

3 comments:

christianne said...

I will be waiting to hear more. Sounds good!

We heard that Boeing may be moving.

Anonymous said...

Right on! Thats great news! I think its cool that you can be happy for the guy you work with- a lot of people aren't that gracious, more people should be like you..at least that part of you. Not the part that likes to burp and fart. haha
Can't wait to hear more, I sure hope this one is the one- :)

rubberbucketsaysso said...

yay! hopefully this one pans out