Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Critter has a Fundraiser at school...

Well there is a fundraiser at school and the Critter is making a plea to all out there in the online world to assist here in winning the "bubble machine thingy". She would need to sell at least 80 items to achieve this goal.

You can make purchases that will apply to her account by visiting the link below:
http://www.nicholsonfundraising.com/index.asp?PID=28069

The fundraiser goes until the 25th. We would have had this up earlier but due to the Critter getting sick we had not read the booklet and seen that we can do this online (whats the world coming to?)

See her video plea as well (after 7 takes).

5 comments:

rubberbucketsaysso said...

SHE IS SOOOO DARN CUTE I JUST WANNA EAT HER!!!
She makes me miss babysitting her, it's weird, but to me she looks sorta like I did at her age, I guess she has some Genther features or somepin.
oh- how long do we have to order?

Faminy o Chaos said...

the 25th is when the fundraiser ends...I have edited the blog to state this.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful...I could watch that over and over again. I will order something for sure and share the website too in case someone else wants to order. So what was she sick with?

TooSure said...

Wowwwww! She is sooo old now! I cannot believe that she is in school now. Tell her I said hi!

Hot MMMama said...

What a smart idea to take the fundraising online! My girls are always wanting to sell a million things to earn some kind of big prize or another, for now, we just say no to selling anything for school. When we have let them sell then they feel so bad when they don't get to win the prize they wanted. Now when they point out the prize they want, I say if you really want it, put it on your christmas list... then if they don't get the it... I can blame Santa! Ha.