Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Blog for Tech Tips

Ok..short post on this blog. I created a new blog mainly so I can have a repository of any 'Tech Tips' I may pass on. This week I have isntructed those of you who are using the Playlist.com player on your blogs how to slim it down so that your visitors can not only adjust the volume but also use the scroll bar and even pick a song from your playlist they want to hear.

I also described how to turn off the autoplay feature. (mainly because I would rather click 'Play')

The Tech Tips site is http://blootek.blogspot.com

Let me know what you think (on that blog of course), see if I explained it in a useful way or if I need to change up my style.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a playlist now too?? Im surprised it took you that long to put one up. Now I can listen to your music too if I get bored of listening to mine. Oh , I almost forgot -we don't exactly share the same music taste. I'll still check it out and see if I like it :) I can see that I like a few..one of them I hate and a lot of them I've never heard so I'll go have a listen some time soon and tell you what I think- because thats what I do, tell people what I think.

Bloo Ruin said...

so out of curiosity...which song do you hate?

Anonymous said...

actually, the song I hate is one that if I don't listen to the lyrics, would be a song I love because its so fun to listen to and has a great tune.
You seriously don't know which one?

Bloo Ruin said...

probably kissed a girl...? i think its funny...and the tune is catchy. The video cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

ahh..you are a shmart one. I will have to see the video now that you said that tho. Like I said tho- it does have a great tune :)

sunshinetoosure@gmail.com said...

ha ha, when K came to visit, I was in their van with the girls and the song was on the radio, I didn't even realize that I know that words to the song and was just singing along, I know that K was pretty upset and asked B to change the channel, I guess she didn't want the girls to hear that and sing along because it is so catchy. Ha ha