Friday, July 18, 2008

Interview on Moday the 21st

Well....it has been awhile since I posted. I just thought I would let everyone know that I have a interview at Microsoft on monday.

If you all remember I was hired on as a contract worker..well a full time Microsoft posistion has come up and I applied for it. SO..wish me luck. I will update once I know what the day was like.

By the way its elmoe's bday on this day as well.

The question came up on my last post for a link to the foxfyredreamer page for the donatation link.

I have put a link on the left side bar to the foxfyre dreamer website. I will also ad one on to the foxfyre dreamer blog page as well.

4 comments:

christianne said...

Good luck with your interview we will be praying for you.

cjmom said...

You will be in our prayers, hope all goes well.

Hot MMMama said...

Hope your interview went well..... sooo?

Anonymous said...

Jon rocks.