Sunday, May 4, 2008

Critter chats with A.Toosure about here bday card.

The critter sometimes freaks me out with how old she acts at 5yrs old. I shouldn't be surprised since at that age I was going to the bus stop and spending most the day in school. If fact when we were about 7ish Lonnie and I would ride our bikes all over Spokane....crazy. Now I think about my kid doing some of the same stuff we did as kids I know why we were always getting in trouble.
This video I included is of the critter chatting with A.Toosure about a bday card she got (and it had a $1 bill..she was so freaking blown away!)
Anyways enjoy.

7 comments:

Hot MMMama said...

That is too funny! I love how she looks over, sees you and promptly leaves for "privacy"... she is 5 going on 15! I love it!

TooSure said...

Haaa ha I love it!!! It is even cooler because I remember our conversation and a little mad that elisabeth gave her $2. But when I talked to Lis about it, she didnt remember sending her anything. All well. At least i am still the silly Aunt Anne. I sure do miss Rylee a lot. Thanks for posting the video!

rubberbucketsaysso said...

sooo cute! I miss Rylee... and you guys too. Ah well, it will be a few years before we can get up there.

Faminy o Chaos said...

I think she was telling you she got $2 from DisneyWorld...at least thats what it sounded like to me. I have no clue what she meant by that either. Only one other person gave her money for her Birthday and it was after this video was taken. I got another video of the birthday party I will probably post later today..once I decide which one is best.

Anonymous said...

oh -I forgot to send the bday pics of her party. I love this video, what a treasure to see someday when she actually IS 15. :)

Celeste said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! That made my flippin' day! I cannot believe how grown up she is. *sigh* will the stinkin' Millennium get here already so that I can see all my FAMILY in one PLACE???? At least, that's how I imagine it.. and lots of grass... the soft kind that you can run around in, not the weird, pokey grass they have here. Miss you guys soooo much!

christianne said...

That is so Cu-UTE! So who is she mimicking there with the one leg over the other, wiggling her foot sitting in the big chair? hmmmm?:~>